I'm way behind on my blogging because we've been so busy having fun in Cape Town! But just a quick shout to the Mother City Hop organizers for putting on a fantastic dance event. It was everything I hoped for and more -- fun dance parties, awesome tours of the city, incredible dance workshops, and friendly folks from 20 countries.
- Touring Robben Island, led by a former prisoner there.
- Climbing Table Mountain - TWICE!
- Taking a Pantsula dance workshop in Langa township
- Getting my butt kicked at two Mozambican dance workshops
- Having a blast learning Gumboot dancing
- DJing at one of the dance parties!
Such a blast!